Do you want to successfully carry out Xbox live account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account on the platform? kindly go through this article to see how you can go about it.
This article will carefully and in detailed format, explain to you everything about the platform. We shall be looking at very essential details regarding its history, its location, and other important Info and reviews associated with the platform.
The finally, we shall be considering other reviews or related information regarding the usage of the platform. After this, we shall be looking at Xbox live account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for the account with ease.
About Xbox Live
It is important that we go on to discuss the Xbox live account registration, or how you can easily sign up for the platform. However, before that, let us look at what the platform is all about, so as to fully grasp what we shall be seeing on the platform.
Now known as Xbox network, the platform is an internet-based gaming platform that enables two or more than two individuals to play a video game at the same time irrespective of their different locations or time zones.
Also, the platform allows you to successfully enjoy various digital media files while you are operating on the platform. This is a breakthrough enterprise that sees users enjoy heir gaming, while also enjoying media files too.
The platform is run by Microsoft and was first introduced through the Xbox system by late 2002. The updated version came with the new Xbox 360which was launched in 2005. The latest version came with the Xbox One system, in 2013, and is currently being used by other Xbox systems like Xbox Series X and Series S.
The platform’s services were extended to Microsoft’s Windows enterprise known as Games for Windows – Live which allows the service to be available to users or customers that make use of Windows computers. There plans to make it available to mobile device users too.
The service on the platform is available both for free, and for premium purchase of the service respectively. In an effort by Microsoft to rebrand the platform, it renamed it as Xbox network to cover all Xbox-related services.
The official website of the platform is www.xbox.com/live/. Now that we have a clear view of what the platform is all about, let us look at all that is involved with the Skype account registration procedure, or how you can sign up for your account with ease, and without any restrictions.
Xbox Live Account Registration – www.xbox.com/live/ Sign Up
To successfully undertake the Xbox live account registration , or for you to successfully sign up for your account, kindly follow the steps that would be listed below:
- Go to the website of the platform by clicking on www.xbox.com/live/
- Go to the top right corner of the homepage and click on Sign In
- Below the password field at the middle of the page, Click on Create one
- Where you already have a Microsoft account, you can create your account by using the Microsoft account, which will create your Xbox Live account for you.
- In a situation where you do not have, Clicking on the Create one link will take you to the registration page
- Type in your unique email address. It must not have been used before to create an account
- Enter your desired password
- Click on Next at the bottom page to take you to the code entry page
- Verify your email address by going back to the mailbox of your email to check for any mail from Microsoft. If you see any, open it and copy or memorize the 7-digit code contained in the mail.
- Go back to the registration page and enter the code in the required filed
- Click Submit to send the code to Microsoft
- Enter your First and Last Name, Date of Birth, and Current Region.
- Click Next
- On the next page, click on Accept to formally create your account.
Having gone through the article, hope the above steps on the Xbox live account registration or how you can sign up for your account, were helpful to you? If you have any further questions or comments please use the comments box below to send in the questions.