Do you want to learn more about TransferWise new account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account? Then look no further as in this article we shall be discussing it all in full details.
In this article, we shall be looking at what the platform is all about. We shall be seeing features, reviews, and controversies (if any) about the platform, as well as what makes it special among other similar platforms.
Then we shall be looking at other details about the platform. This is before we now look at TransferWise new account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account with ease, which is the very essence of this article.
Before we go on to discuss TransferWise new account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account, let us first and foremost look at what the platform is all about as it would give us a better understanding and view about what we shall discuss soon.
The platform is widely known, and it is in the business of finance accounting by which users can receive and transfer money to various locations across various countries in the world.
Based in London, the platform is considered to be one of the fastest developing platforms that carry out the business of online financial transaction services. The platform supports over 700 currency routes across the globe like GBP, USD, EUR, AUD, and CAD.
Upon registering your account on the platform, you will be able to automatically and conveniently receive and send money respectively to any part of the world, as this is similar to your bank account at your fingertips.
When compared to some similar platforms, this platform can be said to have stood out among its equals. For instance, Payoneer, which is a similar platform, provides you with account numbers that you need but does not provide you with SWIFT/BIC for the accounts linked to the account numbers.
This is where this platform stands out, as it settles this issue once and for all. Also, users of this platform get to own up to 20 accounts of various countries, which is not available for a platform like Payoneer. The platform offers a low service charge too.
The only challenge faced by the platform is that it is not yet popular, and it does not support all countries, which is where platforms like Payoneer have better standing because it is more recognized and it offers its services to all countries.
Now that we have a clear view of what the platform is all about, let us look at other important features of the platform before we now go ahead and look at all that is involved with TransferWise new account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account.
TransferWise New Account Registration – www.wise.com Sign Up
To carryout TransferWise new account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account, kindly follow the steps that will be listed shortly:
- Quickly visit the website by clicking here https://transferwise.com/invite/u/nwabuzorc
- Choose how you wish to start your account registration, which is either with your email address or your social media accounts
- You will also be allowed to select between a personal account ( you will be asked to “Country of Residence”) or a business account (you will be asked to provide “Your business country of registration)
- Fill out the necessary information about yourself like country of origin, phone number, email address, name, etc.
- Where you registered with an email address, you will have to go to your mailbox to verify your account. Where you registered with your phone number, you will get a text to verify your phone number.
- After this, you can rest assured that you have successfully registered your account.
For customers who would love to use debit cards solely registered to the platform, below is how you can get it:
- On your account dashboard or homepage, go to Debit Card
- Click on Order your card
- Input your delivery address
- Ensure that you have uploaded money to your account
- Go on and upload the required documents for the verification of your identity
- Congratulation! You have successfully applied for your debit card.
Your card will be sent to you when it is ready. Also, you will be sent further directives on how you can properly use your debit card. For more information about the platform and other topics, visit their support link here – https://wise.com/help/
Hope the above steps on TransferWise new account registration, or how you can successfully sign up for your account, were helpful to you? If you have any further question or comments please use the comments box below to send in the questions.