Are you in any of the STEM courses? If yes, then the Science Ambassador Scholarship is for you. The Science Ambassador Scholarship is open to female undergraduates and college students in the fiends of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
If you are aspiring to study in USA, and you’re looking for Financial aid to achieve this dream, then the Science Ambassador Scholarship is for you.
The science Ambassador scholarship is hosted and sponsored by the Cards Against Humanity (CAH). The Card Against Humanity is an organization based in the United States of America.
In this article you will learn the following –
The Purpose of the Science Ambassador Scholarship
The purpose of the Science Ambassador Scholarship is to support aspiring and ambitious international female students for are in the field STEM.
The programme is focused on funding the full–tuition fee in the field of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics for the most deserving students who needs assistance in their studies in the USA for the 2021/2022 academic year.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Women in STEM Scholarships 2021-2022
Why apply for the Science Ambassador Scholarship?
There has been a wide disparity in the ratio of women to men in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The Science Ambassador Scholarship is designed to find a balance by encouraging women to enrol for a study in the STEM.
Women in STEM are by this singular privilege given the opportunity to access a fully funded university undergraduate scholarship.
The deadline for the 2021 Science Ambassador Scholarship is December 14, 2021
Award/Opportunities/Grants in the Science Ambassador Scholarship
The Cards Against Humanity will offer a full tuition fee waiver for astonishing women to study science, technology, engineering, mathematics or STEM fields in the USA.
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants have to upload a video including:
- A mini-lecture
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- The video must be of three minutes or less in length.
- It can be about any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study. Pick a topic that excites and fascinates you.
- It needs to be scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admissible Requirements: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements in their desired universities of the USA in eligible courses.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to proof that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this grant.
- Eligible Courses: A high school or undergraduate degree in the field of science, technology, engineering, mathematics or in STEM fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for this grant, the candidates must:
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a high school or undergraduate degree in the required field.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
The scholarship is open to Female high school seniors or college undergraduates
Application Requirements: You are required to do a three-minute video of yourself explaining a STEM topic that you’re passionate about.
Sponsors of the Science Ambassador Scholarship: The science ambassador scholarship is funded by the party game Cards Against Humanity, the Science Ambassador Scholarship provides a full-tuition scholarship to a woman studying science, technology, engineering, or math. One of most generous scholarships for women in STEM you’ll find, this substantial reward requires you to create a three-minute video about any STEM topic and upload it to YouTube. Structure the video like a mini-lecture, make sure it’s scientifically accurate, and cite sources. Don’t worry about production value, as the judges are focused on content.
- Organization: Cards Against Humanity
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: High school or undergraduate degree
- Grant: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Grants: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant is accessible in the USA.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED ARTICLES –