If you have ever thought about how to go about AIM mail login and registration processes, you have nothing to worry about anymore as, in this article, we shall be explaining it all to you.
Here, we shall be looking at what the platform is all about. We shall be seeing features, reviews, and controversies (if any) about the platform, as well as what makes it special among other similar platforms.
Then, we shall be looking at other important sections. Finally, we shall be looking at AIM mail registration and login processes, or how you can successfully sign in to the account with ease.
About AIM Mail
Before we go on to discuss about AIM mail registration and login procedure, or how you can successfully sign in, let us first and foremost look at what the platform is all about as it would give us a better understanding and view about what we shall discuss soon.
The platform is an online-based enterprise that allows users to utilize email services which is being provided by the platform, as that is the major service which the platform offers. Users can access this service for free, as the platform does not charge for using its email services.
Before now, the platform was known as AIM mail, but currently due to the transfer of ownership, it is now known as AOL Mail. The new owners of the platform are subsidiary or part of a larger corporation known as Verizon Communications.
The need of explaining the change of ownership is because most users no longer see a lot of adverts or mentions with the previous name, rather it appears with the new name, hence fearing that their accounts on the platform have been jeopardized with the advent of the new owners.
This is clearly not the case, as what only changed is the name of the establishment, and not its method of mode of operation, which is still the same thing with the previous ownership. Hence, users have no need to worry.
The platform has some interesting features that differentiates it with other platforms, and they include:
- 25MB Email attachment limit
- Mailbox size of 1000 messages for new messages; 4000 for old messages, and 4000 for sent messages
- POP3, SMTP, and IMAP supported protocols
- Users can link other email accounts (like Gmail and Hotmail) to the platform
- It protects users against spam contents
- Protection against malware or virus
- Comes with pre-installed spell checking software
The official website of the platform is mail.aol.com. Now that we have a clear view of what the platform is all about, let us look at all that is involved with AIM mail registration and login, or how you can successfully sign in for your account.
AIM Mail Login | AIM Mail Registration – www.aimmail.com
To successfully carry out your AIM mail registration and login, or how to successfully sign in to the platform, kindly follow the steps that would be listed below:
- Quickly go to the website of the platform by clicking on mail.aol.com
- On the homepage of the platform, go to the top right corner and click on Login
- This will take you to the login page
- At the login page, enter your email address and click on Next
- Next, enter your password correctly
- Click on Login to enter your mailbox
For users who may want to use the app of the platform, the app name has changed and it no longer goes as Aim mail app, which it used to be. Now, it goes with the name of the new owners. To successfully install the app, follow the steps below:
- Go to the app of your device
- Go to the search column and search for AOL Mail
- When you see the result (usually the first one), tap on it
- When it opens, tap on Install or Get to download the app to your device
- To Launch it, you can open it from the store when it concludes its download, or you can go to the homepage of your device, locate the icon of the app and click on it.
Hope the above steps on AIM Mail registration and login, or how to successfully sign in to the platform, were helpful to you? If you have any further question or comments please use the comments box below to send in the questions.